Are you a student studying or moving abroad? Or are you a business operating internationally? We recommend you look into Transferwise Borderless!
Who is the borderless product for? Borderless key use cases are:
● Moving abroad - no need to wait for a social security number or proof of address ever again (e.g. Jackie who set up her patisserie business in Paris)
● Students studying abroad can avoid going through the initial bureaucracy of setting up a local bank account
● Buying a second home overseas - take the stress out of the bureaucracy of buying overseas by getting a local bank account in minutes (e.g expat retiree customer in Paris, Allan Bouckley)
● Getting paid by an overseas client as a freelancer / sole trader (lots of freelance journalists take work from US companies)
● Business access to international account details - businesses operating internationally can get access to local account details for the US, UK, Eurozone and Australia without the need for an overseas business address
● Online sellers selling across global marketplaces and repatriating earnings back to their local currency and holding currency to pay out to suppliers Read some of their stories and use cases here.